I am a research assistant professor in the Department of Electronic and Information Engineering, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. I received my PhD degree from Renmin University of China in 2020. Before that, I obtained my Bachelor of Engineering with first-class honor from Fuzhou University in 2015.
I am honored to receive the following awards.
- Outstanding Graduate Award, Renmin University of China, 2020.
- National Scholarship, Ministry of Education of China, 2019.
- IEEE S&P Student Travel Award, IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Security and Privacy, 2019.
- Jingdong Scholarship, Renmin University of China, 2018.
- The First Prize Postgraduate Academic Scholarship, Renmin University of China, 2018-2020.
- Big Data Contest of Data Mining (second prize), China Computer Federation (CCF), 2016.
- Cross-Strait Information Service Innovation Contest (first prize), Education Department of Fujian Province, 2014.
- The First Prize Scholarship, Fuzhou University, 2011-2015.